Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Holy Butley


In my passive search for the Holy Grail I have over-turned a stone with an inscribed image of what I deem to be Sir Butley at alter of the Holy Grail. We can not quite make it out but he may be sitting on it!

Look closely and you can see the refracted light gleaning around his presence and emanating his majestic godly splendor. The sight of it all is nearly blinding....oh, oh, oh, don't look into the light. Ahhhhhhhh! We drop and bow to thee!

All Hail, Sir Butley! Hail, Sir Butley! Hail, Sir Butley. Ah, hell.

3 comments:

  1. That's quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in months!

    I want a t-shirt of that! A sticker! Cafe press, cafe press!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that the strain of the creative pitch has passed. Oh, winner of shuffle board, pizza bearing, husband extraordinare, what would we do without your talent?

    We're back to dog stuff.

    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I have a free moment I will set up shop in Cafe Press. T-shirts, mugs, and even clocks will be purchasable for everyone. Butley will reign over all of canine kind.

    ReplyDelete