Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm seeing spiders, get them off of me!


OK, now that I've got your attention I wanted to announce to everyone that Butley is finally channeling through me. Resisted his invasion into my thoughts, thinking and doing but he (Butley), decimated my tolerance levels just this afternoon. 

How did he do this? I have no idea but just let it be known that it has happened. 

When do you know that you are a recipient of the Butley transcendentalism? 
When he becomes your icon for iChat! Thats when "when" has become when.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, do not fight it, my young grasshopper. It is the wisdom of the Butley - the Buddha in yet another form... We are all merely temporal visitors in this time and space which we call a body or a mind... Ommmmmm. Ommmmmm. Ommmmmm.

    ReplyDelete